SimpleyNatural's Hand Sanitiser has been developed to meet the needs of our current situation.
Made at SimpleyNatural's workshop in Sherwood Forest with ingredients sourced from the UK
The active ingredient is Ethanol TSDA1(95%.) 75% blend with aloe vera
Available in 2 sizes 100ml £3.00 and 1 ltr. £15.00
Please email email@example.com or ring 01623 825982 for bulk buy purchases
100ml Hand Sanitiser currently the 100 ml bottlle has a spray top, please be aware that tops and bottles may change due to supply issues. The 1 ltr bottle has a screw top and is designed to use to top up exsisting bottles
Directions for use
Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand using both hands spread over the hands, fingers, thumbs and up to and over the wrists until all is absorbed.
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach from children
- Avoid contact with eyes, if the product gets into the eyes wash with water for several minutes- seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Is swallowed seek medical help immediately
- Flammable keep away from fire and flames
- Do not mix with other detergents or other chemicals
Contains; Ethanol TSDA1 95% Aqua Aloe Barbadadenis; Citric Acid;Sodium Hydroxide; Potassium Sorbate;Carbomer; Benzyl Alcohol; Phenoxyethanol: Aqua; Declene Glycol;Caprylyl Glyco